Pangu team has just released Pangu iOS 9 untethered jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 iPhone, iPad and iPod. Pangu iOS 9 currently available only for windows, but mac users can expect Mac OS X tool version so soon from Pangu team. This version like all previous Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak tool, because the jailbreak methods similar to the other. Pangu is the easy-to-use tool, completely untethered and totally free for download. You can download Pangu iOS 9 v1.1.0 from our page.
Here is the full Change Logs of Pangu iOS 9 1.1 :
Pangu’s new untethered iOS 9 jailbreak tool has out with several bug fixes and improvements. With their tool releasing, Pangu’ official web page has provided complete change logs of Pangu9 1.1. Here is the Pangu9 1.1 change log according to Pangu.
“ Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices.
Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.”
Pangu has tested their new tool of Pangu9 1.1 on every iPhones, iPads and iPod touches and they confirmed that the new tool is successfully worked on all most apple devices. Here is the list of compatible iOS devices for Pangu9 1.1 :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6s , iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6 plus
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad 3, iPad 2
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
If you wish to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch follow our tutorial linked below to get full information about Jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using Pangu9 1.1.
Although, if you have already installed cydia on your idevice with a jailbreak, do not jailbreak your idevice again. You have to do, open the cydia and simply update to the latest Pangu 9.0.x Untethered 1.1 package to get all improvements on your device.
- If you failed on the pangu iOS 9 jailbreak in many times, try again after reboot both of your devices or enable airplane mode or otherwise restore your device using Pangu function.
- Don’t try to use your device during the jailbreak.
- Double check Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID options and make sure that those are unable or not.
- If you wish to upgrade any iOS 9 version using OTA, don’t do that, because OTA updates do not work with jailbreak program properly. So iTunes is the better than the OTA. If you already updated your device using OTA, you should restore your device again using iTunes.
- Take the backup and then enter to the process.