Welcome, new iPhone users. Now you can enjoy with cydia. iPhone 6 went on 19th of September in 2014 with lots of new hardware and software changes such as 2GB RAM, A8 processor, 8MP camera, curved screen, 389 ppi ultra-retina screen and etc. iOS 9.2 is currently available as the latest firmware version for all iOS devices including iPhone 6. As you know that every iOS version brings new cydia hopes for apple users. But still iOS 9.2 jailbreak is impossible. Therefore, apple users opt to avoid iOS 9.2 until confirm its jailbreak possibility. On 27th of October in 2015 Pangu team successfully jailbroken iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9 is the final jailbroken firmware yet. If your iPhone 6 running on iOS 9 then you can gain Cydia iPhone 6 to customize your device with the ton of new releases cydia tweaks, apps, games, themes, mods and more.
Now all iPhone 6 users can modify their devices from cydia that gives so many functions than usual apple app store. If you wish to gain cydia on your iPhone 6 first make sure and identify your device is running on iOS 9 and then apply the most suitable jailbreak method of Pangu 9. Here is the complete guide.
Before you download cydia iPhone 6
We strongly recommend following official methods for success with the process. Otherwise, the final result will damage the device. First of all, you must prepare your device for Cydia iPhone 6 according to below instructions :
- Enable Airplane mode in your iPhone 6
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options from iPhone 6’ settings.
- Deactivate anti-virus protector, otherwise, it will block the process.
- Backup is compulsory prior to the process. When you something goes wrong backup can use to restore your device.
- Download Pangu 1.2.0 latest firmware from Pangu’s official server.
- Requirements for the mechanism : A windows based computer, fully charged device battery, proper USB data cable.
How to download cydia iPhone 6 using Pangu 9
- Right click on downloaded Pangu 9 exe and select “Run as Administrator” to open it.
- Connect your iPhone 6 to PC through USB cable and click START button.
- Click “ALREADY BACKUP” button from next window to continue the process.
- Pangu will take few minutes to finish the process.
- After short while your iPhone 6 will reboot automatically.
- Congratulations. Now you have successfully jailbroken iPhone 6. Now you can see the cydia icon on your iOS device home screen.
If you failed on the jailbreak in several times you can try again after enable airplane mode in your idevice or restore using Pangu’s restore function. Do not use your device during the process. We cannot assume the responsible of any device damages. So enter the process at your own risk. Wait with us for more.