iOS 9.1 has out. Currently you can take iOS 9.1 download using OTA (Over-the-air) update from Settings > General > Software Update or otherwise with iTunes. Keep in mind that if you wish to jailbreak iOS 9.1 in future, you should use iTunes method to software update, because OTA update does not work with jailbreak concept. The size of OTA update is 313MB for iPhone 6s plus and it will be different with your iOS device.
Most awaited iOS 9 was released to public on September 16th of 2015. After that apple’s iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 also out as the testing iOS versions. After that, they started to release beta stages of iOS 9.1 and five beta versions has out to registered developers before iOS 9.1 final event. Finally, apple has brought iOS 9.1 with a number of new features, improvements and especially bug fixes like more than 150 emojies for modifying message conversations, the new option for message app settings to allows a user to disable photo for their contacts and etc.
New iOS 9.1 offers new features for upcoming apple products such as Apple TV 4, 12.9-inch iPad Pro with two new accessories and it can be using for Apple pencil and smart keyboard also. Anyhow, if you ready to enjoy with the awesome experience, before that you should know about new iOS 9.1 because it will be the advantage to future when release iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool.
iOS 9.1 download for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Device Compatibility
- iPhones : iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
- iPad mini : iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPads : iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
- iPad Air : iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touches : iPod touch 5th Generation, iPod touch 6th Generation
For Apple users : Keep in mind that, Apple had closed all downgrade entrance of iOS 9.1. You cannot restore iOS 9.1 to lower iOS version.
New features, improvements and bug fixes of iOS 9.1 download
- Fixed some errors in Game Center.
- More than 150 new emoji characters like Unicode head, taco, burrito, middle finger, cheese wedge, latest Unicode specification and etc.
- Fixed some carrier activation problems.
- Fixed some messages issues that no appear in the main search result.
- Fixed incorrect unread mail count problems for POP mail accounts.
- Improved some stabilities like CarPlay, Music, Safari, Photos and Search.
- Improved multitasking performance.
- Live photo ability improved for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus also.
- Resolved an issue that zoomed some app contents.
- Fixed some issues of apps from updating from the App Store.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from removing recent contacts from messages or new mail.
- Fixed an issue of Calendar to become unresponsive in month view.
iOS 9.1 Jailbreak – Can I Jailbreak iOS 9.1?
The simple answer is NO. You cannot jailbreak iOS 9.1, because there is not any tool release for iOS 9.1. iOS 9 has already jailbroken by Pangu. But according to apple Pangu 9 jailbreak is not support for iOS 9.1, because apple said that they have patched several exploits iOS 9.1 using Pangu jailbreak to prevent all jailbreak abilities. Anyhow, if you are using cydia, do not update your device to iOS 9.1. Actually, this is the time to bring iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool. So we hope to see the tool so soon.