Pangu has released the new version of Pangu 9 jailbreak tool call Pangu v1.2.0. The new tool is also capable for all apple products like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2. Pangu 9 1.2 also still available only for windows. But mac users can use the virtual PC to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac OS X with Pangu 9 1.2. The new iOS 9 jailbreak tool has released with latest cydia installer and manage storage bug fix. You can find the download for Pangu 9 1.2 from our article. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu9 1.2 :
- Fixed Manage Storage bug. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage
- Bundle latest cydia version 1.1.26 with patchyh which fixed failure to open MobileSafari URL scheme.
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible Firmware
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
If you are already jailbroken your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using earlier pangu 9 jailbreak tool, then you can restore your device to latest pangu untethered package 1.2 without re-jailbreak. Simply open the cydia and get the awesome features with new pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak.
Some important tips before you go to the jailbreak process
- Pangu is an untethered jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Before the process, take complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud. It will be a good idea to restore your device when you something goes wrong.
- Turn on device Airplane mode.
- Turn off both Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options from settings in your idevice.
- All anti-virus programs or firewalls should be disabled before the process, because those programs will identify pangu jailbreak tool as the virus.
- Install latest iTunes version.
- If you have already upgraded your idevice using OTA, download the firmware again and restore your idevice using iTunes. Because OTA updates do not compatible with jailbreak concept.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 1.2 [Windows Guide]
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 new tool.
- Connect your idevice to PC using the proper USB data cable and open the tool. Pangu will identify your idevice within few minutes.
- You will find first jailbreak window. Click start. Then you will find the second window. Click “Already backup” button.
- “WWDC” and “Pangu” apps will appear on the home screen during the process. Pangu will unlock your device and enable airplane mode again. Then Pangu will start to run on the home screen after got your permission.
- Pangu will take few minutes to complete the process and then you will see the message “Jailbreak Completed”. Then let to reboot your idevice itself. Finally, cydia icon will appear on the iDevice home screen.
Now you can enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus programs which disabled temporary before the process. Don’t use your idevice during the process. If you failed on the jailbreak in many times, reboot both of your devices and try again or enable airplane mode and try again or otherwise restore your idevice using Pangu restore function. If you saw the “Disk is almost full” message, don’t be confuse it, because the message will disappear after install cydia.
Terms : Download Pangu 9 1.2 and enter to the jailbreak process at your own risk.